Dates & Events
Dates are for registration for the 2023-2024 school year:
CLASSES OF 2023-2025
Current 9th-11th Graders
- January 6th: Email communication to families
- January 9th-February 1st: Students and families work to prepare and look through all registration materials
- January 9th, 13th, 17th, and 30th: Ranger Connect registration conversations and course planning
- February 2nd and 7th from 4pm-8pm: Registration Nights
CLASS OF 2027
Current 8th graders
- January 6th: Class of 2027 email communication to families.
- January 11th: 8th grade Registration conversations during Social Studies class presented by deans & AP’s.
- January 11th- January 29th: Students and families work to prepare and look through all registration materials.
- January 26th: Registration parent night and Q&A at the high school.
- February 2nd & 7th from 4pm-8pm: Attend a registration night to meet with Ranger Connect teacher for any remaining questions.
Parent Information Session
Current 8th grade parent night on January 26th at 7:00 p.m.
This opportunity provides information on:
- Graduation Requirements
- Advice for Academic Planning
- Academic Programs & suggestions on course selection
- College Credit Opportunities
- General high school expectations