Track all your college credits & certifications earned during high school using the Ranger U Tracker.
- Search your college + AP credit to see what credit you have earned based on test taken and score earned.
- Send your AP Score Report to the college you are attending. You may send one free score report each year if requested by June 20.
- Sign in to your AP Classroom Account, go to My AP Profile, and select Score Send.
CIS (UMN) Credit
- Identify and track your CIS classes.
- Visit One Stop to request an official transcript be sent from the U of MN to the college you will be attending.
- Identify and track all of your other concurrent classes, including PSEO.
- Search the college (through which you earned the credit) + transcript to order an official transcript be sent to the college you will be attending.
- Identify and track all of your certifications earned.
- Check with your college regarding opportunities for "credit for prior learning". This is credit awarded (in some cases) for certifications earned.